In this section
About the event
When, where and how to take part:
Date: July 2018
Route: 100 miles, starting on closed roads in central London, then out to the leafy Surrey countryside.
Fundraising target: £750 per cyclist
War Child works to protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in war.
Join our team to be part of the UK’s greatest cycling event and help support children to rebuild their lives.
Why cycle for War Child?
What you'll get from us:
- A special training ride and a ‘Get to know War Child’ evening
- Free technical War Child cycling jersey
- Amazing support from our cheer squad on at the event
- A celebratory post-race reception
- One to one fundraising support
- Fundraising resources including social media downloads
- Access to our Team War Child Facebook Group
- An opportunity to make a difference for children living in some of the world's worst conflict zones
*We're offering a special discount for teams of 5 or more. Gather your friends or colleagues for the ultimate team challenge!*
Register for a charity place
Sign up now and our Fundraising team will be in touch to confirm your place and to help prepare you for the event.
Already got a ballot place?
If you've secured your own place in the RideLondon-Surrey 100 2018, we'd love to welcome you to Team War Child.
There is no minimum sponsorship, but every penny will help make a difference to children affected by conflict.