Walk or Run the London 2 Brighton Challenge
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is a tough and rewarding challenge. To walk, jog, or run the 100km from city to coast – across varied terrain, day and night – is a challenge like no other taking place over the bank holiday weekend of 25 - 26 May 2013. Some will attempt the challenge as an ultra marathon style run with an eye on the clock, many will take on the longest walk of their lives, and others will mix it up with a bit of jogging and walking.
In 2012 1,500 took on the challenge - fundraising over £1 million for UK charities. Nearly 75% of challengers completed the full course, with many displaying amazing determination and emotion. To succeed on this challenge it requires good preparation, the ability to dig deep, and to absorb the camaraderie to get you to that finish line in Brighton. Bigger and better for 2013, The London 2 Brighton Challenge is something that you’ll never forget!
- Walk It! - 100km tough endurance walk
- Run It! - An epic cross-country Ultra Marathon
- Individual - we will support you all the way
- Get a team together of up to 10 challengers!
- Fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Fully supported with checkpoints every 12km
- Hot meals provided en-route and brunch in Brighton
- Pace walkers, physios, catering team, medics
- £85 to register + £400 fundraising for your charity
- Online resource area to help you prepare!
Places on the challenge are limited so sign up to the challenge for War Child today!