Thames Path Challenge
Sat 29 - Sun 30 September 2012
2012 is an Olympic year for London, and we've an Olympic challenge for all. Starting close to Putney Bridge the Thames Path Challenge is an epic endurance walk against the clock following the unique Thames Path National Trail. Take on the ultimate Thames Path Challenge 100km route to Henley and attempt to complete the challenge within 24hrs – or take on the 50km option with a target time of under 12hrs. Choose your distance, choose your charity, and set your watch!
Be part of the challenge which will see hundreds of walkers attempt the course and fundraise for War Child. Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow trekkers along the way. It will be a weekend to remember!
- The ultimate 100km challenge - target time under 24hrs!
- 50km daylight challenge - target of 12hrs!
- Assemble your own team - tackle the course together
- Join as an individual - and we'll support you all the way!
- Replenishment checkpoints along the way
- Hot food stops @ 50km, 75km, and 100km
- Fully supported with pace walkers, medics, physios
- Participant area with training and fundraising resource
- 50km walk - £50 registration fee + £200 minimum sponsorship
- 100km walk - £75 to register + £300 minimum sponsorship
Registration is open until 31 July 2012 - plenty of time to don your trail shoes, plan your training, and start fundraising. BOOK ONLINE HERE. See you on the Path!